Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Limitless Possibilities’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 67 Hurtle St, 3032 Ascot Vale, Victoria, Australia. Our business registration number is 35 201 136 471, place of registration: Victoria, Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
You and your means the user of branditsocial.com.
Our, us and we means Limitless Possibilities the business running branditsocial.com.
4. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
7. You agree to use branditsocial.com only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of branditsocial.com by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to branditsocial.com.
8. You must not post or transmit via branditsocial.com any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
9. Your use of branditsocial.com does not:
* affect or reduce any obligation owed to you by any Agency; or
* reduce any obligation you owe to any Agency.
10. The branditsocial.com website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgement and carefully evaluate the material on branditsocial.com.
11. We strive to protect information you provide on branditsocial.com. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that branditsocial.com and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter branditsocial.com. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
12. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
13. Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of branditsocial.com, we may sever links to that website or system.
15. We do not share information about you with other government agencies without your permission unless it:
* is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested
* is required or authorised by law
* will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s health.
16. We take reasonable care in linking branditsocial.com to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided ‘As Is’.
17. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
18. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
19. We use the following criteria to select the links that are included on this site:
* The content must be authentic. Every effort is made to ensure the links are as current and as complete as possible, however due to the consistent process of change of some 3rd party websites there will inevitably be a small amount of out-of-date or missing content at any point of time.
* The content should be up-to-date and accurate. Links will be made in good faith with the expectation that the content is appropriately maintained by the author and is timely and accurate. However, we can offer no guarantees of this.
* Please note that there are exceptions.
3rd party websites can inform branditsocial.com of new sites or pages for inclusion in the branditsocial.com using the contact us form.
Linking to this site
20. You may link to this website as long as you do not:
* imply that the branditsocial.com, Shannon Phelps or Limitless Possibilities endorses your website or product
* use branditsocial.com solely for commercial practices
* change the content of the material technically (eg the material is presented in a frame so that users are unable to determine the location of the original material).
21. We may ask you to remove the link from your website if these conditions are not met.
Unless otherwise stated on the specific products sales page and order form all of our products, programs and services come with an action based 30 day money back guarantee.
Intellectual Property includes but is not limited to:
Intellectual Property includes but is not limited to:
All present and future rights to intellectual property including inventions and improvements, trade marks (whether registered or common law trademarks), patents, designs, copyright, any corresponding property rights under the laws of any jurisdiction.
All rights in respect of Brand It Social and any products, including free products that is produced by Shannon Phelps and Limitless Possibilities.
All work products developed in whole or in part by branditsocial.com, Limitless Possibilities and Shannon Phelps including photos, graphics, templates, icons, text, digital downloads, video, audio, files,
A) Our Limited License to You. This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner stated under that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us.
More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or License Agreement by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
B) Your License to Us. By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments) to us via the Site, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name or email address, as we deem appropriate. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that we may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
C) Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
This Site may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and other public posting areas on the Site, or sent via any email services on the Site, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.